Some time ago I found myself part of a game where you would find a sentence in a physically close book and post it (encouraging others to join)... the results were approximately random, but fun..
Now a variation of tag ... and I'm "it"
hmmm ... five things people don't know about me...
• I like the smell of skunks
• I like brussels sproups, but only if they have been frozen on the vine (it makes them sugar)
• When I walk I often entertain myself by visualizing points in front of me and "slaloming" around them following bezier curves. This is particularly fun in NYC.
• The best time of the week is 7:40 pm on Friday.
• I sing poorly, but like to stand in front of powerful singers and let them guide me.
and one more for good measure
• There aren't many vegetarians from Montana -- I'm one of them.
how completely juvenile of me